That's great! Congrats!!![]()
Well I just got back from my job offer meeting at "Triality" adult care center and it looks like tonight will be my last night working the Hobbie shop. I will FINALY have a monday / friday job. The fist time I have EVER had a job that did not require me to work saterdays and sundays.
I am so hyped!
And this is the type of job that realy makes a person feel good at the end of the day. Helping others who can't help themselves.
That's great! Congrats!!![]()
Congrat Guyver!
I hope you still feel that way in a couple months.
Congrats.
WOOHOO!!!
good for you, pal! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] CONGRATULATIONS!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I think what we all wanna know is.... do you have the ones that run on gas? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
"Guyver gets a REAL job!!!!!"
47 & still holding out! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Good luck to you though [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They all have gas sooner or later.... ohhh, you were taking RC cars. I thought you ment the people at the care center..... My bad. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by toymank:
I think what we all wanna know is.... do you have the ones that run on gas? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks